Wednesday, September 29, 2010

PM to host special dinner for online friends Nov 4

Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak will host a special dinner for his online friends at Seri Perdana, Putrajaya on Nov 4.He said the dinner function scheduled to start at 8pm, was organised following the success of the tea party he hosted in March for his online friends to get to know them and have a dialogue with them."Earlier this year, I had the pleasure of hosting a special event for my online friends, and I had stated that there would be more of such events to come."I am happy to announce the next event, which will take place on the evening of 4th November, details of which can be found here. Registration for an invitation is now open, and I encourage you to sign up and be a part of the event," he said in his blog today.

Najib said he thoroughly enjoyed the last event and hoped they would have the same open and sincere dialogue at the upcoming one."The beauty of this event is that it enables me to connect with Malaysians of all backgrounds, particularly because my guests are randomly selected from the registrants," he said.He also hoped that his online friends had taken the time to thoroughly explore the new look of his website."As my intention is to continue enhancing our interaction and the 1Malaysia dialogue, I will introduce more features and programmes via 1Malaysia.com.my and my Facebook page from time to time," he said.

Najib who has just ended his six-day visit to New York to attend the 65th United Nations General Assembly and the Asean-US Summit also said in his blog that he regarded his visit as meaningful.He said it had been very hectic since he arrived in New York, so his blogging time had been limited but wanted to quickly share on the next event with his online friends.The prime minister and his wife Rosmah Mansor left New York for Malaysia Tuesday.

Source : Bernama

No comments: